What to know when moving to Alabama –
If you are moving to Hoover Alabama from another state and you are planning on buying a house, you need to know that Alabama is a caveat emptor state.
What this means is that Alabama is a buyer beware state. Don’t worry, it’s not as bad as it sounds. It simply means that you as a buyer are responsible for doing your due diligence on a house as opposed to having a seller complete a seller disclosure on a property.
So as a buyer you will want to hire a professional inspector to look at all things regarding your home:
The inspector will provide you with a written report and photographs with everything about the property you are purchasing.
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/bZJbDA
Jeanie Shea is a real estate team serving Hoover & surrounding Birmingham areas. We help buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals throughout Hoover. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buyer Tips: http://bit.ly/HomeBuyerTipsJS
– Home Seller Tips: http://bit.ly/HomeSellerTipsJS
– Hoover Dining & Entertainment: http://bit.ly/HooverDiningJS
– Hoover Neighborhoods: http://bit.ly/HooverNeighborhoodsJS
🔻FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA🔻
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeanieSellsHoover
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hooverrealtor
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanie-shea-41838117/
– Website: http://jeanieshea.com/
Keller Williams Hoover